In rseponse to COVID-19 we have set policies in place to protect our clients and our staff. We do reserve the right the refuse service to anyone who appears to be violating any of these guidelines.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early if you are a new client or new service that needs to fill out paperwork.
• Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time if no paperwork is needed.
• No guests including children.
• Face mask is mandatory upon entering.
• Adhesive masks are provided for corrective facials and skin treatments.
• No open drink containers.
• Required to reschedule if feeling ill or have fever.
• If visiting a recent state that is on the quarantine list please do not visit until 2 weeks after returning.
• You are welcome to bring your own blanket but we are not able to have throws on beds at this time.
All last minute cancellations and no-shows are subject to charge. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 20% of the appointment fee. No-shows will be charged full price.
We ask that you give us a 48 hour appointment notice to allow for our staff to fill in with another client.
Welcome to Blossom Med Spa. These policies are in affect for both Blossom Med Spa is locations:
190 GOOD DRIVE LANCASTER 17603 LANCASTER PA, 17603 UNITED STATES
101 NORTH QUEEN STREET SUITE 93 LANCASTER PA, 17603 UNITED STATES
By accessing this website we assume you accept these policies in full. Do not continue to use Blossom Med Spa's website if you do not accept all of the policies stated on this page.
Last Update: August 10, 2020